#AboutNuvo

Who needs talent anyway? Although it can be said that that's exactly what's wrong with the creative world today- lack of talent. We give celebrities too much talent these days, and in these entertainment times we've have seen the domination of the ever so pointless "Socialite". What have they created? What shall remain after they die? Their names won't mean a thing to be honest. I have wishy-washy talents I shall admit- a jack of all trades can never be a master of one. But the vision is clear- I am passionate for learning. It makes sense though, in my youth I even beyond a straight A student..even though I fell off, it was only that I expanded my passion for learning onto different skill-sets. Being curious is the biggest asset, thus carries the biggest risks. And the rewards are abundant, the diamond YOU the Curious have unearthed is bound to reflect and cast a sublime light. Make it a point to work your brain, and apply it. And that's EXACTLY what the creative world needs today.

Comments

Popular Posts