Fresh Lanes

Hidden talents are the biggest threat. Trust.
You never know what you're capable of doing but once you try...you realize you been on that lane all along, you've been undermining your own self,convincing yourself that you only belong on one lane.
Switch. Discover. It's rewarding. Trust.
I'm high on my own supply right now..near tears in joy of my work finally seeing it's first professional light. My first publish, not my first inkling but my first confirmation that I can do it.
I'm sooooo high man! :D
I need to do this more often, burn the midnight oils accordingly and then bask in their glow and glory.
A big thanks to the one person that made it possible, and the associate for keeping an open mind and giving me a chance.

http://www.okayafrica.com/2012/04/10/audio-the-underbelly-of-south-african-electro-dubstep/

Comments

Popular Posts