Memoirs of the Sire Bird_TTBY

To the beat y'all.

Lately a lot has changed within me, a lot has fallen away and to the frilly frivolous demands of life I've adopted an indifference like none ever before.

No, I have no clue how that new 2Chainz punchline goes. The bubble culture of pop I've since achieved a freedom from; a freedom of selection and power of proper decisions of what I allow myself to be exposed to because oh yes! Garbage in, garbage out!

It's a new type of isolation, of the poetry of the stanzas of my growth, from the racket of the ratchet snares of society. Acapella.

Or rather, the decanting the residue of my complexes and complexities so that what remains is the need and love, of the instrumental. Music without the tumultuous thoughts of my usual lyricism. My spirit craves the rawness of pure feeling, pure beat & pulse, pure life. And then the natural chemistry ensues...it gets me sick with sorrow... drunk in delight... but my mind is contained in it's corner in silence and in this lies the bliss.

All of a sudden the know it all mathematician has since become ignorant to the numbers on the charts or the uploads on the tube. Even the freshest of the freshest I find myself reluctant to pick and ingest. It's all poison anyway, and the snow whites too blind to perceive. I was actually over-perceptive, and the criticism got a little counter productive to the development of my mentality- the fine line between critique and negativity is often non-existent.

So I mean, where I'm at right now rather give me the calming classics coz I'm no longer down for fighting to swim upstream the gush of all these current opinions. I'm exhausted either way, and my body has given way to the soul steering itself with music in its pure state as its buoyancy.

It all boils down to the bottom note- instrumental living is the muting of all the bullshit and really concentrating on all the constituents and resultant harmony that creates the magical symphony of this sweet hell of a life.

Comments

Popular Posts