Golden Oldies




Oh, reminiscing about the day the quintessential Chanel chain strap bag was became in vogue again, making any sort of quilts essential. I'm not so proud to admit I was one of those frantic souls who dashed for the nearest knockoff or spin-off, but I've come to a new found re-appreciation for them. 

Firstly, in my case, unlike most, my bags were bought vintage. The inverted C's aren't anywhere on them, but this might have been someones Chanel 20 or so years ago. Thinking of how I had to wipe the dust off them when I first bought each re-ignites the charm they had, re-incarnated in each new outfit. But the overall history has to be told, thus the incorporation nostalgic velvets, vintage upholstery prints and jewel tones. 

something old, something new, something borrowed of a golden hue...

-Fenix

Comments

Popular Posts